Friday, February 4, 2011

AFRICANA AND ALL THAT !

Whilst there is no doubt that books on Southern Africa,what ever the subject, represent a very high proportion of second-hand books,there are many other subjects or categories that interest readers and collectors.
 One tries to keep as wide a selection of other subjects as possible but that only can cover a small proportion of the available books.What I have found encouraging is that customers are very patient and understanding particularly when using my service "doug finds books" which is free to every one.
I will gradually introduce more of the subjects and authors over the coming months which I hope you will find useful.For example I am hoping to extend the " Erotica" section having just recently added a very nice copy of " The Decameron" by Giovanni Boccaccio,complete and unexpurgated ! Illustrated by Rockwell Kent and translated by Richard Aldington.
Enquiries welcome to colnic@telkomsa.net and more in due course.

No comments: