Tuesday, October 16, 2012

'BIGGLES' STORIES AT "www.dougfindsbooks.com"

The author,W E Johns,wrote many,many ,stories about the famed flyer and adventurer who captured the imagination of many young people (including me !) over the years so it is only natural that I should keep a collection of these sought after books in my bookshop "Doug's Books" and on my web site "www.dougfindsbooks.com".At the moment I have the following :-

Biggles in the Orient
Biggles and the Black Peril
Biggles Air Detective
The Cruise of the Condor
Biggles Breaks the Silence
The Boy Biggles
Biggles of 266
Biggles Pioneer Air Fighter
Biggles Flies to Work
Biggles Follows On
Biggles Fails to Return
Biggles Flies Again
Biggles  and the Pirate Treasure
Biggles in Africa
Biggles Hits the Trail
Biggles of the Camel Squadron
Biggles Learns to Fly
Biggles Flies West
Biggles Charter Pilot
Biggles Delivers the Goods
Biggles Hunts Big Game
The First Biggles Omnibus

For more information,if you cannot find on my web site, drop me an e mail to colnic@telkomsa.net.
All communications will be answered.

Doug

No comments: