Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DOUG'S BACK AT LAST !!!


 For those of you who may have missed me I am back at last ! And on my own two feet as well.My new 'bionic' ankle is now behaving itself  and I am now able to get around and catch up on so many things.My thanks to my  surgeon Dr. Chris Graber and his great team at Faerie Glen Orthopaedic Hospital in Pretoria who have now fully restored me.
I have a million things to write about but let me first thank my customers who remained supportive over the past year and my apologies to those I may have disappointed.Nevertheless I have been impressed still, by the collectors among you who seek out the older writers and ask me to find their long 'out of print books'.I am used to Lawrence Green and T V Bulpin in particular with their Southern African scenarios and Wilbur Smith who, although still active at 79,has always been collectable.Now in recent months I have had Geoffrey Jenkins,Benjamin Bennett and A P Cartwright, and amazingly Sergeanne Golon of Angelique fame !And don't forget Ian Fleming !

If any of you would like information and assistance regarding the above or any other writers whether Southern African or  from overseas contact my e ....doug@dougfindsbooks.com or you can even telephone me,office hours at (27)12 361 5144 or leave an SMS on 082 831 2401.
I am going to list a few of these writers, in addition to those I have previously covered under individual headings by author for easier reference.By no means all of such books are listed on my web site...www.dougfindsbook.com









Here we go !

No comments: